Adele Laurie Blue Adkins is an English songwriter and actor who was born on 5 May 1988 in Tottenham. Adele succeeding her graduation from BRIT School in 2006, signed a singing contract with XL Recordings. Most often she is known with her nickname Adele In 2007, she received the Brit Awards Critics’ Choice Award and won the BBC Sound of 2008 poll.
|Full Name||Adele Laurie Blue Adkins|
|Profession||English Song Writer|
Physical Appearance of Adele
Parental and Personal Details of Adele:
Adele was born in Tottenham to an English mother, Penny Adkins, and a Welsh father, Marc Evans and a sibling Cameron Evans(Brother). Her father left her family when she was of two years Adele’s mother took her responsibilities and helped her to reach the peak of success. Adele told that her mother used to work in the furniture shop.
In 1999 her Adele and her mother came back to London, she spent much of her youth in Brockwell Park where she would play the guitar and sing to friends.
Adele has a child Angelo Adkins who was born on 19 October 2012 when she dated Simon Konecki and told that they both are having a child. Simon Konecki is Adele’s husband they both were dating each other for a long time.
|Parent||Father– Mark Evans |
Mother– Penny Adkins
|Date Of Birth||5 May 1988|
|Dress Size||16 US|
|Shoe Size||8 US|
|School||BRIT School for Performing Arts & Technology|
|Net Worth||$135 million|
Love and Affairs
Adele married Simon Konecki in 2016 after five years of dating they both married each other and now they are living as a happy couple, often share photos on a social platform. They both have a child Angelo Adkins who was born on 19 October 2012 (7-year-old from 2020).
- Don’t You Remember?
- Crazy for You
- Cold Shoulder
- Chasing Pavements
- Can’t Let Go
- Best for Last
- All I Ask
- When We Were Young
- Water Under the Bridge
- Turning Tables
- Sweetest Devotion
- Someone Like You
- Set Fire to the Rain
- Rumour Has It
- Rolling in the Deep
- Painting Pictures
Facts and Hobbies:
- Adele released her first album at the age of 19 which was in the year 2008.
- She is a huge fan of the Football club Tottenham hotspur.
- Her favorite band is the Spice Girls.
- Her albums get huge success and have been listed in the Guinness book of the world record many times.
- She was named as the most influential people in the world by Times Magazine in 2012.
- Adele loves to watch football matches and has been seen in many tournaments.
- She has an strong affection towards dogs and pet animals.
- She loves to eat non- veg food and explore new places.