Every time you visit a new place what does the first thing comes to your mind? Off courses clicking photos, shooting videos so that you can remind your happy moments there for this what you require is a good camera which is well optimized, works on the low light condition, records good quality images and videos, well-stabilized photos and videos.
We had selected the best DSLRs with all the best performance and an all-rounder for shooting video. You don’t need to be confused about choosing, you just need to try according to your budget from what we had selected for you.
BEST DSLRs FOR VIDEO SHOOTING
- Canon 5D MARK 3
- Sony Alpha a7S2
- Panasonic Lumix GH4
These DSLRs are the best collection for every beginner and professional having special features for shooting the best moments.
Canon 5D MARK
A powerful camera for recording high-quality videos with extra stabilization. The Canon 5D was firstly released in 2012 which lacked in some features like shooting (4k videos and flip-cut screen).
The canon 5D mark has an effective and impressive image quality with a brilliant autofocus system which makes a priority for the photographer to buy it. Let us discuss some of the key specifications in detail.
Some of the Key Specification
- 22MP full-frame CMOS sensor
- ISO 100-25600 standard, 50-102,800 expanded
- 6 fps continuous shooting
- Shutter rated to 150,000 frames
- 1080p30 video recording, stereo sound via external mic
- 61 point AF system
- 63 zone iFCL metering system
- 100% viewfinder coverage
- 1040k dot 3:2 LCD
- Dual card slots for CF and SD
The Digital SLR supports a touch-sensitive rare dial with headphone sockets and HDR mode video recording which is a plus point for the beginners. Silent shutter and Multiple exposure options make the image quality sharp. Some of the things are upgraded in Canon 5D mark 2.
Canon 5D mark 3 is easily available on every online shopping site at a price of ₹ 2,57,850.00.
Sony Alpha a7S2
A dazzling camera with 4k video recording and supreme light sensitivity of ISO 4096004 and a wide range of features to record best stable videos. The autofocus system provides a sharper, smarter, and quick photo-sensing which increases the image quality. Sony Alpha a7s2 is mentioned as the sensitivity master with 5-axis optical image stabilization which delivers full pixels on video recording reducing the video noise level. The advanced features such as S-Gamut3.Cine/S-Log3 and 120fps Full HD recording support professional workflow which enhances your workability and makes you feel like a professional.
The key specifications are
- 12.2MP Full-Frame Exmor CMOS Sensor
- BIONZ X Image Processor
- Internal UHD 4K30 & 1080p120 Recording
- S-Log3 Gamma and Display Assist Function
- Built-in Wifi connectivity
- Scene Selection modes: Portrait, Landscape, Macro, Sports Action, Sunset, Night Portrait, Night Scene, Handheld Twilight, and Anti Motion Blur.
- Picture Effects: Posterization (Color, B/W), Pop Color, Retro Photo, Partial Color (R, G, B, Y), High Contrast Monochrome, Toy Camera, Soft High-key, Soft Focus, HDR Painting, Rich-tone Monochrome, Miniature, Watercolor, and Illustration.
- The DSLR is easily available on every online store for $1,998.00 or ₹ 1,52,990.00
Panasonic Lumix GH4
Panasonic Lumix GH4 is an outstanding DSLR for shooting videos having a fully-articulated screen with a resolution of 1,036k dots that fit-ups to your standard easily.
The Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 4K mirrorless micro four thirds digital camera is a true hybrid camera that is designed for both professional photo and video use. The touch screen LCD panel supports and brilliant touch system which provides a quick response to the user more than that you may change the focus by touching your fingertip on the point which is most beneficial to the vloggers.
The continuous shot at 12fps provides a quick capture mode having a max shutter speed of 1/8000 sec. The autofocus and Auto face focus provides the user with a brilliant performance. The video shooting quality provides the highest resolution of 4096 x 2160 at 24p fps which gives the best quality videos and reduces noise. GH4 has a built-in Stereo microphone and a Mono speaker and also provides a port for external headphones so that doesn’t face any kind of problem while shooting videos. Panasonic GH4 is a user-friendly DSLR.
Some of the key specifications are –
- 16MP – Four Thirds CMOS Sensor
- ISO 200 – 25600
- 3″ Fully Articulated Screen
- 2359k dot Electronic viewfinder
- 12 fps continuous shooting
- 4K (DCI) – 4096 x 2160 video resolution
- Built-in Wireless
- 560g. 133 x 93 x 84 mm
- Weather-Sealed Body
- 49-Area AF/custom multi-AF
- Professional 4K video recording
The Panasonic Lumix GH4 is easily available at all shopping sites for ₹ 1,03,990.00
The Canon 80D is a professional level DSLR with a new 45 points AF system with the new mirror vibration control system which helps to reduce the blur related effects on the photographs which help the user to click and record sharp images with good contrasts. The LCD touch screen panel helps the user to focus quickly. The camera provides an adjustable brightness level from 1-7.
The different shooting modes like Scene Intelligent Auto (Stills and Movie), No Flash, Creative Auto, SCN(Portrait, Landscape, Close-up, Sports, Night Portrait, Handheld Night Scene, HDR Backlight Control, Food, Kids, Candlelight), Creative filters, Program AE, Shutter-priority AE, Aperture-priority AE, Manual (Stills and Movie), Bulb, Custom makes the video quality extra brilliant. Canon 80D provides different image processing modes which enhances the picture quality. The 7fps continuous shooting mode brilliant quality images.
Some of the Key Specifications are –
- 24MP APS-C CMOS sensor with Dual Pixel AF.
- 45-point AF system with all cross-type points.
- 3″ 1.04M-dot articulating touchscreen.
- 1080/60p video capture.
- 7 fps continuous shooting with AF.
- Weather-resistant body.
- 7560-pixel RGB+IR Metering Sensor.
- Wi-Fi + NFC.
One can easily buy this Digital SLR from every online shopping store for just ₹76,095.
We will find something more interesting for you and some new camera updates till then you must try these and leave feedback about our research for the best camera so that in future we may know what our public wants and your choice is our priority.