Nowadays, everyone is busy with mobile phones, laptops, TV, rather than paying attention to there health. So I am here for your health with some tips that will help you in managing time from your busy schedule so that you can pay attention to your health.
Firstly we had discussed how major role does health and fitness play in human life mostly in this developing time where peoples do not have time for their family and fitness. In the previous article, you get to know about different health and fitness types.
Following are the basic recommendation for mental health –
- Try to take at least sleep of 6 hours a day which can be maintained by going to bed early and getting up early.
- Walking 10,000 steps a day will help your blood circulation in the body and will make you free from many cardio diseases.
- Males should try to drink 3.7 liters of fluid whereas females should try to drink 2.7 liters a day.
- A normal man should try to consume 56 gram protein per day.
- Make an effort to lower the value of junk food consumption in the body.
The above-stated tips will help you maintain your physical health. Now the following tips will help you in maintaining mental health, Yoga.
Yoga is a form of art which helps in providing a foundation for good habits such as self-discipline.There are many postures or asanas in which Yoga can be practiced.Yoga is practiced form a long time in India since it has been mentioned in Rigveda and has references in Upanishads.
Let us discuss the most important asanas.
Suryasan (Sury Namskar)
A great cardiovascular workout that offers a positive impact on the body and mind of one who is performing. Suryasan a sequence of 12 poses of yoga which is usually performed early in the morning with an empty stomach.
Have a look at the poses-
Step 1-Pranamasana (Prayer pose)
The first step requires touching both the feet together folding your hand as same as used to do pray. Relax your shoulders and body, raise your arms while inhaling, and back to the same position while exhaling.
Step 2. Hastauttanasana (Raised arms pose)
Inhaling requires you to stretch your arms backside of your head keeping biceps close to ears and stand into toes of the feet.
Step 3. Hastapadasana (Standing forward bend)
Continuing step 2 exhale the air bend straight keeping the spine straight as you exhale completely bring your hand to your feet.
Step 4. Ashwa Sanchalanasana (Equestrian pose)
Take a deep breath and stretch your leg to the backside as far as possible without any strain and push your head upside and bring the other legs b/w your hands.
Step 5. Dandasana (Stick pose)
As soon as you inhale bring your front leg with the back leg and push the whole body front side.
Step 6. Ashtanga Namaskara
Push your knees towards the floor and exhale the air slowly and push the hip upside and slide forward with the chest, touching the chin to the floor and hands should be positioned like step 5.
Step 7. Bhujangasana
Slide forward slowly and push your head and chest upside and legs lying on the floor straightly.
Step 8. Adho Mukha Svanasana
Exhaling and pushing the hip, body posture in the V shape backside.
Step 9. Ashwa Sanchalanasana
Inhale the pure air and push the right foot between the hands, and the left knee should be grounded pressing the hip downwards.
Step 10. Hastapadasana (Standing forward bend)
Exhaling the air out bringing the left foot forward and keeping palms to floor with spine erect towards the direction of your feet.
Step 11. Hastauttanasana (Raised arms pose)
Inhaling and rolling the spine up and stretching the arms towards the backside, pushing the hip in the forward direction.
STEP 12. TADASANA
The final step of this yoga which requires you to stand straight, exhaling the air out and relaxing the arms.
- This was a set of Surayasan which is one of the most important asanas.
Most important benefits of Suryasan
- It helps to maintain cardiovascular health and makes you fit.
- Good for losing weight.
- Strengthen the body parts.
- Strengthen the immune system of children and adults.
- Stimulates the blood circulation of the body.
Let’s have a look at the best Yoga for increasing you and your child’s memory span
Meditation is a technique where one needs to focus at a point or observe his/her breathe by sitting still at a place early in the morning.Meditation enhances concentration power for children and keeps the mind healthy.
Benefits of Meditation
- You get to know about your abilities better.
- Increase your focusing power.
- Relaxes the mind and makes you stress-free.
The next Yoga for mental health is as follows have a look
This asana must be done with an empty stomach, So it’s better to perform this asana early in the morning for attaining the best results. Anjaneyasana consists of several steps which you can check on youtube because the asana is complex to explain in words.
Let us talk about the benefits of Anjaneyasana:
- Makes your muscle stronger
- It stretches your hip muscles.
- It helps in improving body balance.
- Stimulates the digestive system of the body.
- Give energy to the body so that you can work throughout the day without getting tired.
This asana also needs to be done early in the morning. A cycle of 30 to 40 times of this asana can be performed easily within a short time.
Let us discuss the steps that must be followed to do so :
Step 1 :
Sit still on the floor in meditation posture keeping both the eyes close.
Inhale slightly longer as usual and exhale slowly releasing the air out from the lungs.Repeat this cycle 30-4- times slowly but as soon you are adapted to this exercise you can follow it more than 100 times a day.
Let’s have a look at the benefits of Kapalbhati:
- It helps to remove acidity related problems and strengthen your digestive system.
- Regular practice can help you to lose weight easily.
- It increases the lung’s capacity to store.
- It improves memory span and concentration power.
In Shavasana, the body needs to be relaxed down on the floor completely. This posture is a complete relaxation process that requires a few steps you can check the procedure on YouTube.
Let us discuss the Advantages of Shavasana:
- Helps in the relaxation of the brain.
- Relaxes the body.
- It helps to lower blood pressure.
- Lower body stress.
Hope You must try these asanas with your children so that you all can be stay fit.